24 jul 2012




This is the first day of my life. I swear I was born right in the doorway. I went out in the rain suddenly everything changed, they're spreading blankets on the beach. Yours is the first face that I saw. I think I was blind before I met you. Now I don’t know where I am, I don’t know where I’ve been, but I know where I want to go. And so I thought I’d let you know, that these things take forever I especially am slow, but I realize that I need you and I wondered if I could come home. 
Remember the time you drove all night just to meet me in the morning. And I thought it was strange you said everything changed, you felt as if you'd just woke up and you said “this is the first day of my life I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you, but now I don’t care I could go anywhere with you and I’d probably be happy”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario